• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Or trade almost new 395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to buy a 395xp to be used with a 30" Granberg mill (requires 32" bar).
Oddly enough, I'm moving in April from NH to CA. 2 hours west of you. It would seem incredibly silly to ship a saw across the country and then drive it back to where it came from.
Just as silly, would be holding onto the saw for 2 months and/or me dropping a grand on a saw I can't see for 2 months.
Timing seems to be the bane of my existence. But who knows...maybe the stars will align and it'll all work out, it usually does. haha
Good luck with the trade or sale.

Where too? Not much west of here. 20 min puts me in the coast range and from there it would be on to the coast.
The saw is as described. Damn near new. If you really wanted it I would maybe take a small deposit and be happy to hold it for you. If it wasn't as described I would of course give you your money back.

I'll be in the Lower Lake area. Everything is real ify right now too. The Northeast is damn near buried under 3 feet of snow, so it's pushed back all my preparation.
I don't want to hold you up man. I might not be able to get out of here until May. It is what it is. I appreciate the offer though, it's very generous.
I'm getting a lot of mixed signals from the town in terms of code. One dumb @ss says one thing and another says another and neither of them say what the ordinances say, so
I still have a lot of BS to contend with before I know how I'm going to build and what I can afford. California is weird from my experience so far. Flakey MF's. No offense.

You'll be about 40 min or so from me. But yeah you have to really wanna be here. California makes it tough.

Back