• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Wanna trade?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperDuty04

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I’m back after a bit of an absence. Unfortunately, I went through a divorce last year and lost everything, including my business. The last year I have desperately been working at rebuilding a new business but times are tough these days.
of of the things she took was my one and only saw, the ms261cm. She new how much I loved and needed it so she made sure for one final blow.
With that said, I’m in desperate need of a good saw. It’s how I heat and how I make money in the winter months since my power washing and staining business goes obsolete in winters.
One of the last things I own is a Smith’s professional series heavy duty torch set with the acetylene and oxygen tanks. The acetylene is 145 and I believe the oxygen is 180. I paid nearly $1400 for this setup two years ago.
if someone in Southern Indiana or around the Louisville KY area is in need of a torch set and has a professional series saw they would like to trade, hit me up.. It comes with both tanks, two rose buds, two cutting tips (up to 2”) and a welding tip.
was purchased at ArcWeld in Mitchell Indiana. We could even meet there to verify I own tanks and pull up the receipt to show what I paid.
pics of torch available on request.

I’m back after a bit of an absence. Unfortunately, I went through a divorce last year and lost everything, including my business. The last year I have desperately been working at rebuilding a new business but times are tough these days.
of of the things she took was my one and only saw, the ms261cm. She new how much I loved and needed it so she made sure for one final blow.
With that said, I’m in desperate need of a good saw. It’s how I heat and how I make money in the winter months since my power washing and staining business goes obsolete in winters.
One of the last things I own is a Smith’s professional series heavy duty torch set with the acetylene and oxygen tanks. The acetylene is 145 and I believe the oxygen is 180. I paid nearly $1400 for this setup two years ago.
if someone in Southern Indiana or around the Louisville KY area is in need of a torch set and has a professional series saw they would like to trade, hit me up.. It comes with both tanks, two rose buds, two cutting tips (up to 2”) and a welding tip.
was purchased at ArcWeld in Mitchell Indiana. We could even meet there to verify I own tanks and pull up the receipt to show what I paid.
If you were closer I would give you my wild thang that will not die. Damn thing starts on the second pull every time. I hate the thing, but can't stand the reliability of it. I did remove the limiters and run it rich. Sorry for your troubles. You will find the divorce ends up being the best thing that ever happened to you. Hang in there!

If you were closer I would give you my wild thang that will not die. Damn thing starts on the second pull every time. I hate the thing, but can't stand the reliability of it. I did remove the limiters and run it rich. Sorry for your troubles. You will find the divorce ends up being the best thing that ever happened to you. Hang in there!
Thanks bub!
While the hardest thing I ever went through, I definitely am happy to not be with a narcissist anymore. I just wasn’t ready for the wrath that came after I finally left her. Anyways, enough about that... I just figured there were lots of guys here who may have a need for a heck of a deal on a good torch.

Thanks bub!
While the hardest thing I ever went through, I definitely am happy to not be with a narcissist anymore. I just wasn’t ready for the wrath that came after I finally left her. Anyways, enough about that... I just figured there were lots of guys here who may have a need for a heck of a deal on a good torch.
Sounds like you are on the path to happiness, if you are ever down in the Knoxville area, hit me up, that wild thank will do you until something better, um different, comes along. Good luck bro!

You may have been engaged for 5 years and married for 25, but you will never truly know who she really is until you divorce her.

You may have been engaged for 5 years and married for 25, but you will never truly know who she really is until you divorce her.
That’s the absolute truth! Although I knew she wasn’t a good person for many years and tried to leave many times but every time I’d be loading up my truck, she would be unloading it as fast as I loaded it. I expected things to get worse once I left but wasn’t prepared for the vengeance I received. But I’m slowly getting back to where I can see some daylight again.

That’s the absolute truth! Although I knew she wasn’t a good person for many years and tried to leave many times but every time I’d be loading up my truck, she would be unloading it as fast as I loaded it. I expected things to get worse once I left but wasn’t prepared for the vengeance I received. But I’m slowly getting back to where I can see some daylight again.
The biggest thing is to not dwell on the past. Keep moving forward. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

I’d actually prefer a 60cc since it’ll be my only saw. I had a Husqvarna 372 that I used along with the 261 but her son stole it right before I left.

I feel ya on the divorce side brother. I'm in a bit worse shape and I also lost my sthil saw when my ex had her dad come burn my shop to the ground with everything she didn't walk out on me with. Too bad your not closer to me as I've bein picking up any and all saws I can and know we could make a deal. Oh well thats life I guess. Good luck bro.

I feel ya on the divorce side brother. I'm in a bit worse shape and I also lost my sthil saw when my ex had her dad come burn my shop to the ground with everything she didn't walk out on me with. Too bad your not closer to me as I've bein picking up any and all saws I can and know we could make a deal. Oh well thats life I guess. Good luck bro.
The man that burned your shop, anything ever happen to him for that? I know if he burned my property, something would have happened to him.

Sorry just seen this! Sorry to hear that man. That’s terrible thing to happen to a guy. Hopefully things get better for you soon. I‘ll eventually get another saw but looks like it’s not gonna be this season. My new employer has pushed my lineman’s school out to January now. I was supposed to have started December 10 but not happening now. And since I can’t sell firewood, I’ve had to resort to selling my plasma at the local plsma donation facility. A man has to survive….

Latest posts

Back