Racing Chain by Art Martin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi JonseredMan, The bar will fit wome Husvarnas, but mostly the smaller ones. Also have a 17" Rememington Roller nose bar. Yahoo!

Hi Jonathan, no sign of the Husky Killer yet, but I found a part we have been looking for. I will throw it in with your package I will be sending you. I may have emailed the huge Homelite parts list to someone else by mistake, cause I didnt hear back from you.
I lucked out on ebay just now and got 4 new Oregon roller noses
Will send some to my hotsaw friends in the West if they need them. Let me know if you need one as well.
Your Brother of the Saw,
John

john,
read my post on shindawa sproket replacement. you are close enough to me we might be able to do this together. marty

Hi Marty, I finaly got the Shindaiwa 575 running nice, I even power puffed it, as in opening up the muff, runs like a raped ape now.
John

As far as I am concerned, Art Martin makes the fastest chain I have ever run. If I dont get that chain from Tommy Fales, ie, 60D 3/8 .050, than Dennis ain't gettin no 088 at my cost and why would he?
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back