• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 028 Super. Very nice saw, SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A saw I didn't think I would part with, a really nice Stihl 028 Super in good running condition. Power head only, but we could work something out on the bar if need be (which is near new).
It has been a shelf queen for the last 4 years or so, probably wouldn't hurt to put a new diaphragm in the carb, but it seemed fine when I ran it some today.
This saw isn't perfect, but the nicest that I have owned for certain. An easy 9/10, the clutch cover is aftermarket (was that way when I got it).
IMG_20160307_165101399.jpg

Cmon boys, this is a beaut. I would also trade for an envelope with 315 dollars in it.

300 bones? I would like to find this beauty a new home this week.

That's a nice clean one for sure. They make a great old school cool, one saw plan and are like a Timex when it comes to simplicity and durability. If I didn't already have three of them in similar condition... GLWS

I know it's been 10 months, but do you still have this and if so what are you asking?

Latest posts

Back