• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 PRO powerhead Project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ns2a

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 036 Pro head for sale. It is the same one as talked about here: https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...ro-or-get-a-new-ms271-or.322673/#post-6625787

As you can see from the photos, it's in parts, but everything seems to be there...with the exception of the top clamshell. I did not get this today when I went to pick it up. I will be calling tomorrow AM and asking the repair shop where the heck it is and will obviously include it when I sell.

I will include the repair receipt that says the following: Completed Stihl Checklist. Found oiler hose cut. Found clutch, worm gear, clutch drum worn excessively. Worm gear melted. The oiler itself is damaged but I think it might be ok, There is a groove cut into it. Seems like the head on this unit has been replaced. Isn't a Stihl or at least the markings are not visible.

I have references -nstwoa on ebay with a 316 positive rating. I also buy/sell on lots of forums, so I've shipped thousands and thousands of items over the years.

Just looking for a fair offer on this so I can just get a new saw.

Shipping from 55024 Minnesota.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2567.JPG
    IMG_2567.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2568.JPG
    IMG_2568.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2569.JPG
    IMG_2569.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2570.JPG
    IMG_2570.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2571.JPG
    IMG_2571.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 54
I have a Stihl 036 Pro head for sale. It is the same one as talked about here: https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...ro-or-get-a-new-ms271-or.322673/#post-6625787

As you can see from the photos, it's in parts, but everything seems to be there...with the exception of the top clamshell. I did not get this today when I went to pick it up. I will be calling tomorrow AM and asking the repair shop where the heck it is and will obviously include it when I sell.

I will include the repair receipt that says the following: Completed Stihl Checklist. Found oiler hose cut. Found clutch, worm gear, clutch drum worn excessively. Worm gear melted. The oiler itself is damaged but I think it might be ok, There is a groove cut into it. Seems like the head on this unit has been replaced. Isn't a Stihl or at least the markings are not visible.

I have references -nstwoa on ebay with a 316 positive rating. I also buy/sell on lots of forums, so I've shipped thousands and thousands of items over the years.

Just looking for a fair offer on this so I can just get a new saw.

Shipping from 55024 Minnesota.

Thank you.
I'd be interested. Message me thanks

Lots of emails...
135 net to me plus shipping
shipping should be 14 ish lbs from 55024

Latest posts

Back