• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Not sure if I want to let this go but here goes. To the best of my knowledge this is an all original saw. The only fault I can find is a stress crack in the vertical portion of the handlebar. I didnt really notice it until I was flipping it around to take pictures. The saw was used primarily on a Sperber Mill for lumber making for a woodworking hobby. I cannot tell you exactly how many hours are on it but it does not appear to have been abused or used hard. Pictures can tell more than I can really. I'm not well versed on 090's as this is the first one I have had. Only selling to help with some upcoming medical expenses.

Make me a serious offer. I'm not really sure where to start on this one.

-AJ

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg

I haven't taken piston pics or comp readings but I'll try to find some time to do so in the next day or so. I'm not 100% on the bar mount. I know the drive link count is different between them for the same given length bar though.

I ran this saw at the pa gtg and it runs/ looks amazing. Nothing like running this beast in wood. Thanks again aj for letting me have a go with her. Glws!!

Back