• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS241c -- closed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasmacgod

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This was a spontaneous purchase a couple weeks ago, has three tanks through it. It comes as pictured with 16" Picco bar and one yellow semi chisel chain, along with the manual and scrench.

I also have a .325 rim sprocket kit, 16" Stihl .325 bar, and three .325 semi chisel chains. I ran most of the three tanks with the .325 setup, so very little use.

Asking $450 plus the ride for the saw with Picco setup, or $500 plus the ride for the whole package.

PayPal preferred, but will discuss other options. Will accept cash if buyer is willing to meet me FTF in the Kansas City, KS area. If local, I will entertain trade offers for a nice 50 or 60 cc saw in similar condition -- I'm not yet comfortable with trades where shipping is involved.
IMG_20150208_165029.jpg IMG_20150208_165042.jpg IMG_20150208_165051.jpg IMG_20150208_165102.jpg

Off the market for the time being. I've been urged to give it several more tanks. Going to do just that before I throw money down the drain.

I don't believe in deleting threads for any reason, so if I need to inactivate this in a different manner, please send a pm to keep this from going back to the top.

I ended up buying this saw from ismacgod, GREAT seller, saw was everything he advertised it to be, the packaging was top notch, and even threw in a few extra goodies! Thanks again, and I would not hesitate to buy for you again my friend!

Back