• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stock on hand Sale - Free Shipping on Orders over $50

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, some great items & prices, but... 2 bars & 5 chains run $56 shipping. I'm 450 miles away.
S/H bit much for me :eek: Oh well.

I agree, some great items & prices, but... 2 bars & 5 chains run $56 shipping. I'm 450 miles away.
S/H bit much for me :eek: Oh well.

I checked the shipping on 5 bars (3 16” and a 25”) and it was $96, yikes, shipping is killer these days. I’ve noticed several other times when shipping was ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shipping is high, but the prices are low. I just bought a bar for $16, the shipping was $15. The same bar elsewhere was $60. Very worth it.

Howdy,
First off, thanks for the orders. Secondly, we have 2 issues with the site that we can't seem to hammer out yet. One is for some people it says their address in not a valid ship to and it's the same address they've used in the past. The other is the shipping calculation and dimensional weights is having an issue. We charge what UPS charges us. If the shipping amount calculated is within + or - 10% we're good with that. Once again that is for UPS which is the only method our site has available. We also ship by USPS "fits it ships" which in most cases can save considerably on the shipping costs to you. To do this, you'll have to call or email a list of what you want, and your shipping address so we can put it together for a shipping quote. At that point we can contact you with a total. If you like it, we'll get your pay method by phone or I can send a PayPal invoice. I hate to see people put off by shipping because the stock on hand pricing is very good.
Regards
Gregg

I called a year or few back when you guys had a sale on Oregon chain and the cheap gb bars. You guys shipped way cheap Bump for good company. If you fellas have time just give them a call.

Just ordered some loops of chain and a few wedges from LCS this afternoon. Great prices and excellent service, as usual. Awesome to get someone on the phone who knows what's going on. Gregg has always been a stand up guy to do business with!!

Back