SugiHara and Oregon Bar overstock sale... from the Weedeaterman !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the Stihl mount 18", 3/8", .050 http://www.weedeaterman.com/product_p/sv3u-0q45hv.htm

Im not seeing a Husky large mount 18", 3/8", .050 on weedeaterman.com right now.

The Stihl and Husky large mount bars are the same... the only difference is the Stihl mount has a 12.3mm bar stud slot and the Husky large mount has a 9.5mm bar stud slot.

If you cant find a spacer to make the Stihl mount work on a Husky get with 'Homelite410' here on the site and he can probably help you out, he makes them.

Thanks for your help BigFir..

Im 99% sure the bar I gave the link to is what you are wanting.... but you will need the adapter plate to fit it to your 562.

The "AT2U" sugi bar is a 18", 3/8", .050 Husky SMALL mount bar. (fitting the 346, 550, etc.)

Im 99% sure the bar I gave the link to is what you are wanting.... but you will need the adapter plate to fit it to your 562.

The "AT2U" sugi bar is a 18", 3/8", .050 Husky SMALL mount bar. (fitting the 346, 550, etc.)

Yes! That link you gave me is the one I've was referencing that I believe will fit both brands with a adapter. For some reason I thought it was the same link I had given you regarding the AT.

Do you know where that adapter is on his site? I can't find it anywhere..

Anyways, thanks my friend.. I wonder why I was given that AT link.. Maybe he thought I was talking about a 560 as those are small mount right? Randy has been very helpful the past few times we've spoken.

It's basically the only gauge they want to import, yes. The 18" .325 is going to be .050

That's a really bad decision.
Yes! That link you gave me is the one I've was referencing that I believe will fit both brands with a adapter. For some reason I thought it was the same link I had given you regarding the AT.

Do you know where that adapter is on his site? I can't find it anywhere..

Anyways, thanks my friend.. I wonder why I was given that AT link.. Maybe he thought I was talking about a 560 as those are small mount right? Randy has been very helpful the past few times we've spoken.

As far as I know, the SugiHara AT mount is a combination K095/K041 mount, that doesn't work well will K095 mount saws with captive bar nuts, like the 550xp, 545, 560xp and 555. Those need a pure K095 bar, and I know that SugiHara makes such bars.

The cannon adapter or the one homelite410 take is nicer than the rings.

Does anyone know if you can get k095 mount Sugi bars in 3/8 050 in 14"/16"? l need one for my 550xp! Don't care if its reduced wieght or not. Trolls rightin above post...the chain end up rubbing on the inside plastic of the cluth cover.:eek:

The cannon adapter or the one homelite410 take is nicer than the rings.

Cannon/Bailey adapter for Husky saws and homelite410 ones for Dolmars is how I "read" the situation - but I believe nstueve also make (or made) good ones for the Dolmars?

Anyway, I believe it is better to get the bars with the mount that you need, and avoid the combination AT and SV SugiHara mounts. They do make them.

The one from homelite410 will work on huskies also. They just work on dolmars with no grinding.

As far as I know, the SugiHara AT mount is a combination K095/K041 mount, that doesn't work well will K095 mount saws with captive bar nuts, like the 550xp, 545, 560xp and 555. Those need a pure K095 bar, and I know that SugiHara makes such bars.

Well then i guess the one i bought on Ebay Isn't gonna work on my 550xp:(

So i guess i'll sell it when i gets here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read someone put a piece of wood in the upper hole and cut it flush with the bar and it worked so i'll have to figure something out.

When i looked up the number on the Hev website the only number it showed was the AT number so maybe they quit making the K095 bar and just make the k095/041 bar now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does weedeaterman have a contact #, as in a phone line to call? Can't find it on site, keep getting a yahoo email. I'll check the OP now too..

Back