the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get a Husqvarna 445e chainsaw from the States, even with shipping I think much cheaper. They are AUD899 here. I realize that Husky dealers are allowed to sell direct. eBay is useless. Anyone know of someone who can assist?

Thanks for your reply. There is no duty or tax payable on goods under $1000 and this item should be well under that even with shipping.

aww fudge i wanna'd to go shooting on Saturday

Friday 1 December
Summary
rain.png

Min 22
Max 26
Heavy thundery rain.
Possible rainfall: 20 to 60 mm
Chance of any rain: 95%
rain_95.gif

Melbourne area
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible. Winds northerly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 5:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Saturday 2 December
Summary
rain.png

Min 17
Max 21
Rain. Possible heavy falls.
Possible rainfall: 20 to 50 mm
rain_95.gif

Melbourne area
Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Heavy falls possible. Winds southerly 15 to 20 km/h turning southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

aww fudge i wanna'd to go shooting on Saturday

Friday 1 December
Summary
rain.png

Min 22
Max 26
Heavy thundery rain.
Possible rainfall: 20 to 60 mm
rain_95.gif

Melbourne area
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible. Winds northerly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 5:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Saturday 2 December
Summary
rain.png

Min 17
Max 21
Rain. Possible heavy falls.
Possible rainfall: 20 to 50 mm
rain_95.gif

Melbourne area
Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Heavy falls possible. Winds southerly 15 to 20 km/h turning southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

bugger we have the same down here

Back