the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the horse spooked? stray dogs had rarked up my friends horse and it bolted. they only managed to shoot one of the dogs but the others never came back. Week later hunter knocks on door asking if they have seen the pig dogs he lost while hunting without consent on the neighbouring property.

so true.
I Use Castrol 2t 32:1 or there abouts no splooge, plugs fine, and my 009s that were bought new years ago, and what I learned to cut with when young, are still excellent inside after being on 25:1 for years, then moving on to 30ish, dont want to count up how many years that is did the crank seals last year :), not bad running at all.

T

Was the horse spooked? stray dogs had rarked up my friends horse and it bolted. they only managed to shoot one of the dogs but the others never came back. Week later hunter knocks on door asking if they have seen the pig dogs he lost while hunting without consent on the neighbouring property.

id hand the hunter the bill.

i had a hunter not long ago knock on my door and told me he lost a dog i sead to him if i see it its dead.

yip by a car cleening up a chook and it flaping and screehing till it croked it from what it looks like. dam chook got out and onto the road. i should check the CCTV. or it was a dam snake.

Thats a keeper, hope that the recovery goes well and he is up and about soon, and you find the cause of what spooked him. and fix it.

T

yip he is good around the dogs and kids the chooks can sit on him and he dose not give a dam.

tree felling training today was alright i learnt nothing new ,,, tho the crews very happy as they picked up some good tips with show n tell 1/4 cut , back strap release, tongue n grove, rope pully set ups and tho line tricks all methods to cut pull or wedge over trunks that dont wanna go where want too..

i used this vid for training its pretty much got all bag of tricks required

Anyone heard of this trio before? Three girls from Mexico calling themselves The Warning. They are getting older now but here's them a bit younger. If you get the time check out some of their original songs on youtube. Damned if there aint a heap of talent amongst them.

skip to 6:10 for their ACDC cover of back in black. So young but so talented.
Here's a more recent video:

Last video, I promise but fark these girls are talented. Ask yourself what you were doing at their age. I bet it wasn't this.

Ask yourself what you were doing at their age. I bet it wasn't this.

at 15 yold me mob of music mates had pretty good list of rock covers and tunes true prolly not as tight as them girls from mexico but even now most of them are still playing or into the tunes got a party this saturday & The four skin divers will be be belting them out.

What's cracking kitties heads down arses up getting ready for Christmas ?

nay much, i got me gifts done a few chrissy party's out of the way, got gun club 500 yard bbq Saturday & a mob of mates party Saturday nite. Works stupid busy but that how it is always.. I get to ride a TL 125 honda tomoz the 1st bike i ever owned that should be a hoot then off swing some clubs at driving range. The bath room reno on track be tiled up by end next week I even used a Husky saw doing felling last week,, surprised my self..

Here my season card to all
bat.jpg

Here my chrissy tune

What's cracking kitties heads down arses up getting ready for Christmas ?
Yeah and other interests, plus still working on shed extensions
fb527ec3133f0fc64603ee442dfeceed.jpg
f86646fd32c06cc0b95b59167c2450a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Back