the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not great re the electrics in those saws hey.

The few guys I've spoken too are running Huskies cause of a few early problems with the Stihls, I think it was battery related though and probably sorted by now.

interesting my **** chat feed back is mostly opposite yours eg the husky batterys are NQR the stihl battery's were good... The small amount i used battery huskys they seemed ok i did like their pole saw as it motor head was neater smaller package good to get into nooks n cranny of tree when in the stihl pole head is whopping great chunk of plastic full of air...

ah hints on the better brand gun barrel rods and cleaning gear pls I got so many telling me this that etc im confused i think ist the male female thread ends that the issue

told j dewey rods 22 cal female end good as covers my 223 and 308 but on line some are $95 some $50 are their knock off copies

$50 plus post = $65
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/J-Dewey...3:g:h64AAOSwcQlZp4dm:rk:6:pf:1&frcectupt=true

$95 free post
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/J-Dewey...od/121955403015?hash=item1c651bc507:rk:5:pf:0

ah hints on the better brand gun barrel rods and cleaning gear pls I got so many telling me this that etc im confused i think ist the male female thread ends that the issue

told j dewey rods 22 cal female end good as covers my 223 and 308 but on line some are $95 some $50 are their knock off copies

$50 plus post = $65
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/J-Dewey...3:g:h64AAOSwcQlZp4dm:rk:6:pf:1&frcectupt=true

$95 free post
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/J-Dewey...od/121955403015?hash=item1c651bc507:rk:5:pf:0

Sorry mate, no idea on that one,
currently trying to decide between a 660 for 700 with 20" in beat up condition, or one in near new for 1500 with 24".
probably should fix the fuel leak in the hedge trimmer, and put the kit in the carby whilst I am at it, and scare the galahs out of the trees, noisy buggers.

Sorry mate, no idea on that one,
currently trying to decide between a 660 for 700 with 20" in beat up condition, or one in near new for 1500 with 24".
probably should fix the fuel leak in the hedge trimmer, and put the kit in the carby whilst I am at it, and scare the galahs out of the trees, noisy buggers.

ta chap i sorted the purchase a nice J Jewey 30cal rod bit n bobs from VRA shop $67

http://www.vra.asn.au/shop.shtml

help full hint to OZ mob,,i not been scammed but a supplier did change his BSB & i actually did call him to check this and then my bank told me to be aware too

It is critical that when changing a BSB and Account number as a result of an email received from a supplier or known associate, you verbally validate this request.

In 2017, Australian businesses were targeted by business email compromise scams with this trend continuing in 2018. Reports to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network (ACORN) about this scam exposed over $22.1 million transferred from businesses to scammer accounts during this period.

Our top tips to avoid incurring financial loss to scammers

1. Always verbally check the BSB and Account number changes using a trusted phone number. Confirming a change via email is not a secure method of validation.
  2. Scammers often pose as executive staff members to direct employees to make urgent payments. Once again, always verbally validate these requests using a trusted phone number.
  3. If you are unable to contact the requestor, contact the recipient bank to confirm if the BSB and Account number match the name on the account.For more information on how to protect your business visit

got my barrel on scope on new loads hand rolled and goody the weather look nice for weekend sadly all im doing is running in the barrel shoot clean shoot clean repeat repeat...

FFS i sharpen up me battery saw chain go test it in tree and dig out a dogs collar chain thrown up there years ago

ah i see the site still knackered wont load pictures

Sorry to see you found a "new" dog collar, pic showed up on wtf thread, wanted to like the pic, but hate what happened :)
put a like on your post above, but it didnt show up, tried again now, everything here takes ages and ages to load, very slow.

Sorry to see you found a "new" dog collar, pic showed up on wtf thread, wanted to like the pic, but hate what happened :)
put a like on your post above, but it didnt show up, tried again now, everything here takes ages and ages to load, very slow.

yip it dose kinda crazy

a flock of all types mainly pest pigeon, starling minors some native... a nice but nutty little old lady feeds them twice a day and they become a menace to the whole street tons of sshit and sqauking so loud but we cant poison or shoot her or even tell her to stop so i been working on other methods to be rid the birds for a while now all have mostly failed & this is my final effort

Back