the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best saw going
Lol
Love the power this things got, just need to buy a bigger bar, biggest spare I have is 28inch. Still deciding what length bar and chain pitch to run.
It has a great sound when idling it reminds me of a 2 stroke 125 dirt bike.
This is how my mate ran it, he is keeping the 6ft bar for his new 3120.

View attachment 680993
ya mate is a legend! running that bar on that saw for what? Posing for photos or something? it even has all its paint was it ever used for more than a piss rev? Good thing he's keeping it as it's good for nothing and thats fact....
yeah stick with the 3/8 on that saw anything over a 25in bar and stepping up to .404 is bog city with that big fat pig of a saw in Aussie hardwood Im talking of it's kind of just like the ms661 pine saw play toy rubbish thingy....
I don't mean to a downer but sometimes the truth needs telling...
Don't get me wrong or anything but yeah the 3120 apparently runs well after porting and crap? In chainsaw racing with baby chain and a Stihl crank?? Meh it might just be Internet talk who knows??..

Over in Perth for weekend with wife's outlaw's.. flight over was nice the hire car a 2018 Mercedes is pretty tricky bit of kit sure we had disagreements even words so now im behaving and just following the hash tone kraut electronic instructions from the dash ja voll.. i still don't know which controls are window wipers...

Lol

ya mate is a legend! running that bar on that saw for what? Posing for photos or something? it even has all its paint was it ever used for more than a piss rev? Good thing he's keeping it as it's good for nothing and thats fact....
yeah stick with the 3/8 on that saw anything over a 25in bar and stepping up to .404 is bog city with that big fat pig of a saw in Aussie hardwood Im talking of it's kind of just like the ms661 pine saw play toy rubbish thingy....
Don't get me wrong or anything but yeah the 3120 apparently runs well after porting and crap? In chainsaw racing with baby chain and a Stihl crank?? Meh it might just be Internet talk who knows??..

That pic was taken when the GB bar was new, that was 3 years ago, the fella I bought the 3120 off runs a Lucus mill and another homemade job for large bench top slabs, this 3120 was only ever used to dock the ends of large timber before they were milled.
Yeah leaning towards 3/8, was offered a cheap GB in 36inch? Plenty of different options to consider, I have 10ft of 404 skip also that I'm not using also.

Lol

Sorry mate but that's just a big old load of ******** I can smell it from here

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACLUNK...............................................silence.................................quiet sound of metal ticking as it cools,...................dogs barking in the background..................................................................

mutter mutter insert round of expletives until exhausted.

So need to hear the story now.

T

Latest posts

Back