the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run a Nightforce competition 15-55x52 which has a FCR1 very fine reticle but in lower light dull days i have trouble my old eyes & contrast as the very fine lines blend away against my clubs black target bulls..So im looking to change out the reticle,, not cheap $420 but for me worthy its a $2750 scope that i got for $1800 so Im looking at the DDR2 reticle.. whad ya think

this is what i got ATM FCR1
FCR-1.png

this is what i think want DDR2

DDR-2.png

You won't revolt just like us over here we suck it up and keep on going
Sadly, I think you might be right. Those who can just pass the costs along in higher mileage charges, greater wage demands, etc, while those who can't modify their behaviour as much as they can and suck it up while the gap between the haves and the have nots gets wider and gives the talking heads something to warn/muse about.

Is that rear peep fixed, or does it have the adjustable disc in it?

Hehe, things that you hit with a 303 stay hit.

Some have a slide you push left to right with different size holes others you screw in different size aps forsight has different size discs as well

Not seen the type where you push side to side, but have fiddled around with the discs you mention on the front sight and back.

Some days I think I would have been better off just using the volley sights that the early no1's had LOL.

I run a Nightforce competition 15-55x52 which has a FCR1 very fine reticle but in lower light dull days i have trouble my old eyes & contrast as the very fine lines blend away against my clubs black target bulls..So im looking to change out the reticle,, not cheap $420 but for me worthy its a $2750 scope that i got for $1800 so Im looking at the DDR2 reticle.. whad ya think

this is what i got ATM FCR1
View attachment 678002

this is what i think want DDR2

View attachment 678003

be way better do you have a tube on the end to stope the light hitting the frunt lens
like in photo
20170101_184600.jpg

not good to hear, hope your on the mend soon, even when your able to leave the house with relative safety, or move beyond a 15m radius of the dunny, your body is still weak and recovering for weeks to come :(

So did the wife unit use the gurney to hose you off in the back yard :)

Back