the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran out of sick days, so I called in dead.

oops, damn keyboard, posted before I had finished the damn message.

Yeah, the in sickness and in health is sort of glossed over in the brochure :)

only lost a day, hey your doing well then :)

I remember some time back, we had water to the laundry via outside garden hose due to renos, and the little ones in cloth nappies at the time. So had to go outside and turn on pump and hose to get water to the machine.

We were both sick, could barely move, needed adult nappies really, and then the washing machine failed.
Had to order parts from the city, and replace bearings and seals whilst dealing with a fever that hit after the first assult on the gut and was weak as a kitten.
Ahh not so fun times. took a month to start feeling like you would live again.

they do some damage the 22-250.
no foxers down here but tones of cats its getting them thats hard.

Shitload of foxes around here, I love shooting them, dont see many cats, usually I'm lucky to shoot 1 cat per year on my properties, this year I've already shot 3.
Yep those 22-250 are a full on varmint round, it doesn't get used much, I prefer my .17rem or .204ruger.

My 22-20150925_145436.jpg 250 varmint

No real issue with cats but the bush is no place for them love poking holes in foxes too. Funny story about tassie not having them I was going to freeze one and take it over in the fridge in the car and leave it somewhere over there to be found as a bit of a joke but the missus wouldn't be in it

No real issue with cats but the bush is no place for them love poking holes in foxes too. Funny story about tassie not having them I was going to freeze one and take it over in the fridge in the car and leave it somewhere over there to be found as a bit of a joke but the missus wouldn't be in it

some one did that and the ****ing goverment spent **** loads of money trying to find them. the foxs that is

some one did that and the ****ing goverment spent **** loads of money trying to find them. the foxs that is

And so they should spend the money, you dont want foxes in Tassie, I cant see Australia ever getting rid of them there just too established now.
These from just 2.5 hrs on my mates sheep property.
20180512_002432.jpg

Back