Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes some fresh pics please, the last pics gave me nightmares. Good golly, Im just remembering them and getting the shivers. I can gut a deer, clean fish all that stuff......but for some reason when it comes to humans.................. Im a wimp. But anyway lets see some fresh photos of you all healed up.

. I've had my share of injuries...motocross racing sent me to the hospital when I was 13 and I left with a skin graft and what looks like a shark-bite chunck of my L heel missing. Razor to the thumb--70 odd stitches- still have some numbness and limited ROM. Broken nose- deviated septum repair--miserable surgery. Shattered ankle--13 assorted screws and couple of plates--can you say morphine drip for days. Torn ACL- thought it was bad at the time, easy-peasy looking back. Two rotator cuff repairs. Labrum repair--worse than the rotator repairs.........orthopaedic surgeons and pain meds have gotten me through a lot.

Yeah, here in Georgia when you hear the words, "Hey ya'll, watch this!" You know some doctor is going to the Bahamas.

Latest posts

Back