Please say a prayer for my step dad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers sent in the name of Jesus Christ !
I know the hurt to , just last Oct my Dad passed after about a year of teetering near death. I think he was afraid also which pained me. The only answer I have is believe in God . A good relationship there will mend all things in the end for those who believe.

Prayers are sent for you and your family.

Last November my father passed from a 2 yr bout with cancer. Near the end I asked him what I could do for him- he asked me just be strong. A few days before Christmas, I lost my former father in law- who was still a good friend.

Be strong for him now, and always live in a way that would make him proud. That is the legacy they leave us.

God Bless,
Bill

He is still in the hospital and the Dr's are at a loss on what to do because his blood count is so low that he will not clot if they perform any procedure's that need to be done. Needless to say he is very scared right now.

Once again thanks for the prayer's guys.

Any updates, John? You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers.

I believe there is a lot of power in prayer.
I will certainly pray for your step dad and family. I hope that all continue to pray for this man.

Back