Please say a prayer for my step dad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all of your prayer's. I've just returned from the hospital and the dr. still is really at a loss because of his blood disorder. They will be running test in the morning to see what his blood count is and if it's up a little they may be able to try something.

Please know that someone in New Mexico is lighting candles and saying prayers for your dad, mother, siblings and you. May God be with you and your family during this most difficult time, Islero

Wow!; that's rough 395XPWOODCHUCK: Praying for you, your Step Dad, and your Mom. Reminds me of our family when Dad passed.

I dont know you at all, but my best wishes and prayers to you and your family...everything happens for a reason even though its tough to figure it out right now. I hope things get better sooner than later and hang in there.

Keep your head up,
John (Berkshire Mtns., Massachusetts)

Prayers for you and your family. Is there a reason they cant transfuse him?

John,

I'll surely be saying a prayer for your Stepdad and the rest of your family.
Remember my friend...God has a plan. It might not be what we want but it will be what is best.
Maybe God needs another hard working man to help him.

Mike

Anything updates John?

He is still in the hospital and the Dr's are at a loss on what to do because his blood count is so low that he will not clot if they perform any procedure's that need to be done. Needless to say he is very scared right now.

Once again thanks for the prayer's guys.

Man do I know what this is like.

There are no words for it, I've got nothing but tears for you. It's gonna be hard, but it's supposed to be. Just be there and hope he gets peace and rest soon. Not an easy thing, but I was there with my father until the end last December and I know exactly what you're going through. It's a hard position to be in, but there's a sense of beauty in the emotions you go through as well. The emotions you visit during times like this are very powerful, something I learned last year when I losy my father. Strange to find beauty in such a situation but it's overall an emotion towards life. Life is huge, bigger than any of us can even imagine. Hard to explain but I think those who have been there can understand what I'm trying to say. Nothing about it is easy but it's one of those things we all have to go through. I'm not a person of faith but since I lost my father I've been venturing into thoughts of spirituality that I never would have gone to if my father were still alive. Powerful stuff life is, as ugly and as tough it can be sometimes, there's always something to appreciate in it all. I'm sure you already are, but be thankful you have the awesome memories you have with him. For those memories will be what keeps your strength going after this hard time.

Wish the best to you and your family. Hang in there and stay strong.

Latest posts

Back