Please say a prayer for my step dad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The hardest working man I've ever known in my life is going to pass soon. I've worked with him alot and we have also ran saw's together quite a bit cutting wood. He's been my step dad for 23 years. He has been battling a bad blood disease and 5 years ago he had a quadruple bypass. 3 of the bypass's are now clogged and he has had multiple heart attacks in the last few days. He was just transported to Fort Wayne, Indiana and they really don't know what there going to do with him because of his blood disease. If they try to do another heart surgery they say he will bleed out on the table.

Before he left the local hospital in the ambulance he said it was a one way trip that he was'nt going to make it back home. This man has worked a 2nd shift factory job for years and wakes up every morning a 5:30 am to work his small construction company until 2:00 pm to go back to the factory. He has taken very good care of my mother which does not work because of health issue's and he also took very good care of my brother, sister and myself when we were younger.

My mom is going to loose everything when he's gone because she can't work. The worst part of it right now is that today is here birthday and I don't know if he's going to make it through today.

Forgive me for rambling on but please say a prayer for my step father Harold, the hardest working man I've ever known.

The hardest working man I've ever known in my life is going to pass soon. I've worked with him alot and we have also ran saw's together quite a bit cutting wood. He's been my step dad for 23 years. He has been battling a bad blood disease and 5 years ago he had a quadruple bypass. 3 of the bypass's are now clogged and he has had multiple heart attacks in the last few days. He was just transported to Fort Wayne, Indiana and they really don't know what there going to do with him because of his blood disease. If they try to do another heart surgery they say he will bleed out on the table.

Before he left the local hospital in the ambulance he said it was a one way trip that he was'nt going to make it back home. This man has worked a 2nd shift factory job for years and wakes up every morning a 5:30 am to work his small construction company until 2:00 pm to go back to the factory. He has taken very good care of my mother which does not work because of health issue's and he also took very good care of my brother, sister and myself when we were younger.

My mom is going to loose everything when he's gone because she can't work. The worst part of it right now is that today is here birthday and I don't know if he's going to make it through today.

Forgive me for rambling on but please say a prayer for my step father Harold, the hardest working man I've ever known.

Sorry my friend to hear that your step dad is having such bad health issues. Sounds to me like he is one fine standup man indeed. Will keep he and your mom in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers sent. Sorry to hear of your problems. God bless and keep your chin up. We all have to face these trying times at one point or another. Again, sorry to hear of your troubles.

Prayers are sent. I know I am closer to mine then my real father. Stay strong.

Scott

Covered, man, done and done.

You take care of yourself as well, so you can take care of your mom. Working hard is one thing, working too hard, up to the stressed out level, is another. Learn from your step dads life.

Best wishes to you bro.

Serious illness or death in the family is surely not fun. My father went through a triple bypass immediately falling unconscious while doing a routine stress test. He died that moment and twice again on the table. We're thankful that he's still with us.

I wish you and your family the best of wishes and a silent prayer in your time of need. God Speed be brought for your father's health and your family's pain.

Prayer sent for your Dad and your family. Sounds like he fought the good fight which is something no doubt that he is humbly proud of.

Latest posts

Back