timber wolf tw-5

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gage52

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
i have a chance to buy a (2001)tw 5 with a four way wedge, log lift, 11horse honda for $2500. good deal or no. i would be buying it from my uncle that has had it since new.it seems to be in good shape. any feed back would be great.

Great deal!

I had a chance to buy one just like yours this year for $4500. Needless to say, I didn't. Jump on it.

Millman

Can't go wrong at that price. I like mine and paid $7500 but also got the table grate and 6-way wedge. You'll need to find more wood though.

Newfie said:
Can't go wrong at that price. I like mine and paid $7500 but also got the table grate and 6-way wedge. You'll need to find more wood though.
Great minds think alike there Mike. Becuase I bought the same exact setup. You get it from Garys in Winchester?

Husky372 said:
Great minds think alike there Mike. Becuase I bought the same exact setup. You get it from Garys in Winchester?

Yup, he's a good guy. I gotta go up there tomorrow sometime and get a new adjustment screw for the detente valve. I didn't back the locking nut off far enough and snapped the adjustment screw (which is hollow for the ball and spring) so my auto cycle isn't working right now. I felt like a retard but he was cool about it.

gage52 im looking for 1 if you decide you dont want it. Be easy profit for you if you buy it, sell it to me if its not what ya want.

Back