Treeslaying Illinois style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she said pictures OUT the window were OK, but no pics INSIDE.

what she said anyway.
I got a lot of cool pics, but they don't do it justice. God I love to fly........

She was just covering for that ####ed up hairdo.

That is a sign on the ceiling.

no I was talking about the shaved head lack of hairdo.

anything would have been better, I flew with her when she had hair and she looked much better

dp9.jpg

Todays job

Did 2 trees today, box elder on the left, elm on the right.
minimal roping, and easy access.
attachment.php

and What-A-Stihl wanted a try-out. And Dam, did he pass. guy's a good find, he's on the crew now. 27 years old, works hard and wants to climb, too? :)

attachment.php

Check out the proper PPE.
attachment.php

I had to mess with him a little. I left the howitzer up, and walked away and told him to pull harder. He almost got it..........:hmm3grin2orange:
You guys ever hold off the final cut and leave these up?

attachment.php

Last edited:
attachment.php

and What-A-Stihl wanted a try-out. And Dam, did he pass. guy's a good find, he's on the crew now. 27 years old, works hard and wants to climb, too? :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I had to mess with him a little. I left the howitzer up, and walked away and told him to pull harder. He almost got it..........:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

You got a good -un there I wish more ground guys knew how to pull I see he is giving all he has. I like:monkey: Hey that is cake slayer sure do like cake lol. I bid one today I hate to cut down but she wants sod:rolleyes: red oak about 49 inch dbh pics to come if I get it!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Hey, nice pics Dave, and thanks for the compliment. It was a pleasure to work with you guys today, and can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

Cool

Good for you What-a-Stihl, sounds like you have a great opportunity there. Slayer great job taken him under your wing.

Tried to rep ya for it Slayer but it said I had to rep a few more yankees before repping you again. Some one hit Slayer off for me please.

Last edited:
Back