Treeslaying Illinois style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Di'n't he say he was in Middlesex in another post, or was that Cornhole?

:laugh:

Ok, I think we're going to get this thread locked out soon :laugh:

Lol I hope not but it don't matter to me where you live if your a good climber then you are a bro. If they have walked several miles in our shoes they should know that. It is ok to joke but it should be obvious imo. These guys coming into a pro discussion trying to who knows what by popping off insecure remarks about someone willing to share their work with the comunity are light in their moccasins imo.

we figure out who the real climbers are pretty quick on here, and I have the phone #'s of a lot of em. people WORTH knowing.

this business ain't a joke when I go up, people pay me well to climb nasty ####, and I meet more climbers in a month than most see in a lifetime.

sorry I just farted, hope it don't stink up your thread! :cheers:

sorry I just farted, hope it don't stink up your thread! :cheers:

typical tree guy, full of :censored: :D

this post, this thread, this forum and everybody on it are just words in cyberspace. always enjoyable, sometimes a learning experience, often a lesson in futility. I talk trash sometimes, act like an ass too often, but speak from experience.

Me and the tree, that's real. I'm climbing a tree an hour from now, cause THATS WHAT I DO. outside, in the air, sun shining, real life takes over. all I need is a rope and a saw, and I'm good.

Last edited:
typical tree guy, full of :censored: :D

this post, this thread, this forum and everybody on it are just words in cyberspace. always enjoyable, sometimes a learning experience, often a lesson in futility. I talk trash sometimes, act like an ass too often, but speak from experience.

Me and the tree, that's real. I'm climbing a tree an hour from now, cause THATS WHAT I DO. outside, in the air, sun shining, real life takes over. all I need is a rope and a saw, and I'm good.

A joke is a joke, but tree guys are tree guys. Me and Dave went a few rounds, but I respect his work and abilities. I dont respect the angry trolls! Some guys just need to be booted!
Jeff

The ANGRY TROLLS!!!!

Jeff, you grab the old ford pickup, Dave you grab the shotguns and I'll grab some sticks with rags on the ends soaked in kerosene and light em and

Let's go get um! :blob2:

Jeff drive a hummer with 2 air conditioners, a wet bar and cable TV, he wouldn't be caught dead in an old Ford..................

Latest posts

Back