Treeslaying Illinois style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The slayer is fixing to board yet another plane, headed back to Illinois.

Had a good time in VA, but too much work waiting in Mchenry County, and I will be needing help. going to need a climber who can prune, I ain't gonna do it all...........

The slayer is fixing to board yet another plane, headed back to Illinois.

Had a good time in VA, but too much work waiting in Mchenry County, and I will be needing help. going to need a climber who can prune, I ain't gonna do it all...........

I could be available on a weekend, what's it going to pay?

how my commute went yesterday.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Beer and Pretzels, toss in a coupld hot flight attendants and you got a great way to travel.

unless you tell you're a treeguy, notice the look on her face............

actually, its a big no-no to photograph the inside of the plane.:dizzy:

attachment.php

Man may need a few extra beers on that flight. What did she lose a bet with that hair style

really? no pics on a plane?
It don't bother me none as I will be dammed before I get on one. But leave it to Slayer to cause trouble on the plane. Why can't you just sit there, drink your beer, eat your pretzles and not scare anyone?

I think they were BS'ing you, unless it was the electronic camera they were talking about.

You can photo the TSA checkpoints. I would ask for them to site the statute that forbids a common public activity. I could not find anything with a quick search.

I think they were BS'ing you, unless it was the electronic camera they were talking about.

You can photo the TSA checkpoints. I would ask for them to site the statute that forbids a common public activity. I could not find anything with a quick search.

Your right not easy to find but there may be some truth to it.
They prolly made the rule with Treeslayer in mind.

http://thomashawk.com/2009/02/is-photography-prohibited-on-an-airplane.html

A representative from American Airlines pointed me to their policy online where it would appear that the type of photography our Air France passenger was engaged in of a wing while in flight would in fact be a prohibited act. You can find American Airlines’ policy here which reads: “Use of still and video cameras, film or digital, is permitted only for recording personal events. Photography or video recording of airline personnel, equipment, or procedures is strictly prohibited.

Latest posts

Back