Value of saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re the one whining and butthurt, not me.
:yes:
I’ll give ya the $800 if it includes a bible eating Pygmy that can stack firewood.
You sure make this difficult. I knew I was in the ballpark. Bible eating pygmies don't exist.

This is the grown up world. If you need help coming around PM me.

It is not ported, but gently used, I just paid 500 for a 440 magnum. It was a little more than I wanted to pay, but the guy seemed like a straight shooter and honest and was willing to work with me in terms of picking it up. I think I am happy, I haven’t actually used it yet.

It is not ported, but gently used, I just paid 500 for a 440 magnum. It was a little more than I wanted to pay, but the guy seemed like a straight shooter and honest and was willing to work with me in terms of picking it up. I think I am happy, I haven’t actually used it yet.

Huh? Not the same saw and his is ported. I’m lost on how this is being used as a comparable or really even what you are trying to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh? Not the same saw and his is ported. I’m lost on how this is being used as a comparable or really even what you are trying to say.

It’s a 440, not a 441, true, it is however a more relevant response than comparisons of NIB Husqvarna or irrelevant comments about firewood stacking pygmy. Place whatever value you want on the port job, it either makes it more or less valuable to the buyer.

It’s a 440, not a 441, true, it is however a more relevant response than comparisons of NIB Husqvarna or irrelevant comments about firewood stacking pygmy. Place whatever value you want on the port job, it either makes it more or less valuable to the buyer.

Hahahaha good point!

This is the funny part. All these guys talking **** lately have been here, they're just newly released from the crayon farm. They only posted in a place most didn't visit.

I love crayons! I can tell you exactly what they feel like and exactly what they smell like. It really is something burned into my soul. You can still get a box of 64 with the built-in sharpener in the back and all the controversial colors on ebay.

If you have a niece or nephew that is young, write a note in the given birthday card in script using a crayon. They can’t read it but sure grandma can. Good times at what would be a very dull party.

It’s pointless, as others have pointed out... new to the forum I might add, that they know everything and need to teach us everything.
A 2018 born on date makes you a bonified AS veteran? lmao!

Tell me you wouldn't want your very own Pygmy that could stack firewood, among other things, and would be content living in the woodshed.

1603866880704.png

Looks like this fugger ate too many Bibles though.

1603867003023.png

A 2018 born on date makes you a bonified AS veteran? lmao!

Tell me you wouldn't want your very own Pygmy that could stack firewood, among other things, and would be content living in the woodshed.

View attachment 864241

Looks like this fugger ate too many Bibles though.

View attachment 864242

I’m sorry your favorite past time got shut down. Apparently you and others, from what I gather, have too much time on your hands and nothing better to do than add pointless comments and spew word vomit. Unfortunately, this means the the areas I’ve been active in will become less useful.

In any case thanks but no thanks to getting into a conversation with you.

I’m sorry your favorite past time got shut down. Apparently you and others, from what I gather, have too much time on your hands and nothing better to do than add pointless comments and spew word vomit. Unfortunately, this means the the areas I’ve been active in will become less useful.

In any case thanks but no thanks to getting into a conversation with you.

How'd you ever make out with that 066 that you got ripped off on? (This is a clue). Chainsaws are one of my favorite past times, nothings "shut down", that's why I'm here. It's good to see that you're learning about the different models of saws, such as an 044 early 12mm can be a slant fin, the difference between the 10 and 12 has nothing to do with the diameter of the piston, and there's no "Pro" model of the 261, they all have adjustable oilers.

You keep on giving out "expert" advice though, before you're actually an expert, it's fun to watch.

Back