Value of saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I answered the OP's question. You however, didn't answer mine. More than likely the saws you mentioned don't exist. That seems to be going around lately.

I did answer your question. I will try again. The saws are worth whatever the market will pay for them. Noting more or nothing less. I don’t anthropomorize saws. They are just a tool or dust collector to me. You really willing to pony up $800+ for a 441??

Proud be a honyock in a shed

Then GTFO?

Now let me see if I can get this straight. The OP asked what the value of a saw might be worth. I gave him an honest answer from the view point of a particular segment of the chainsaw buying market. Now, you did not like that answer. So you tell me I should stop posting on a forum that is starving for traffic. Further, you did not provide the OP with any sort of answer to his initial question.

Behold the brilliance from weenie hut central in Northern Michigan.

I did answer your question. I will try again. The saws are worth whatever the market will pay for them. Noting more or nothing less. I don’t anthropomorize saws. They are just a tool or dust collector to me. You really willing to pony up $800+ for a 441??
Wait for this spin, how what he’d pay is irrelevant of what the market is.

Actually it was the best saw I had that’s why I kept it and got rid of the rest, and I’ve had a lot of saws

Woof. If the 441 was the good saw, I won’t ask what you have already parted with. I think your avatar is funny but I understand things are tight right now. I do hope you are not down to eating books.

No

Oh yeah, I see it now. You said $800 sight unseen. Lmao.
I would adjust if needed upon seeing pics. I've seen enough of his saws over the years though to feel I'm pretty close. If you used some of those skills you used to dig up old info to make arguments in the forum that is now erased you'd see what I mean.

I would adjust if needed upon seeing pics. I've seen enough of his saws over the years though to feel I'm pretty close. If you used some of those skills you used to dig up old info to make arguments in the forum that is now erased you'd see what I mean.
I’d never buy a saw from a Nigerian Pygmy that wants to strangle Kings with the entrails of Priests, especially Stihl’s red headed step child.
But I am interested in what the saw is worth.

Now let me see if I can get this straight. The OP asked what the value of a saw might be worth. I gave him an honest answer from the view point of a particular segment of the chainsaw buying market. Now, you did not like that answer. So you tell me I should stop posting on a forum that is starving for traffic. Further, you did not provide the OP with any sort of answer to his initial question.

Behold the brilliance from weenie hut central in Northern Michigan.

I just quoted your post where you said you had no idea about the value of the saw.
Op never asked for opinions of what the saw would be worth in your local area only. If you don’t know what it’s worth, then I’d probably stay out of it and not hack on the guys that fueled this forum from 5-10 years ago.

Back