• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted homelite c series saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I didn't know how rare the 3100 was just knew it was a big saw. And that's what I want a big saw, not necessarily a 3100;)

A lot of folks say they want a saw and want to see pics. Then they are not willing to pay for it. That is why I said you needed to think about a budget. I have a good collection of 3100G's and it takes a lot of work to find them

I probably can't afford a 3100 right now but I do still want to see the others. I have a pretty good idea what the others are going for. Thanks!

I just want to make sure you understand the selling area prior to digging out saws

And most of the c series in the 40-100$ range. Other than the gear drives.

As for a C series gear drive. I have only ever seen one C series that was actual tagged and painted correctly for a gear drive. The covers show up every few years as well as the covers for the XL-15 I have a few covers and saws

Yes sir Although I was hoping for more in the 250-350 range for one not running but that has decent compression.
I meant one that had the gear drive conversion. :) Sorry for the confusion.

As for a C series gear drive. I have only ever seen one C series that was actual tagged and painted correctly for a gear drive. The covers show up every few years as well as the covers for the XL-15 I have a few covers and saws
I am still interested in the saws though.

Here is 3 pictures of a 2100 and one of a XP1000. My camera battery died before I could take more. The 2100 needs bar plates a couple screws and the normal tune up. The 1000 I believe should just needs the normal going over. Both saws were pulled from the11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg shelf they have been sitting on for many years

Is the 2100 hundred just a regular one or is it super 2100 auto or a 2100s. Thanks!

I don't know a whole lot about these saws I'm 17 and just getting into collecting these saws and the only ones I have any experience with are the ones in my posts. I'm trying to learn from you guys that have been into it for awhile. :)

Latest posts

Back