Women with chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A women who can actually cut with a chainsaw. My wife this afternoon also Known as Mntaingal23. Had the neighbor and his dad who is a 79 year old log hauler past logger really impressed with her productivity of her cuttin. She amazes me with her cuttin shes only had a saw 2 years notice the chips flyin from her 260 pro.
attachment.php

...so you eventually got her a decent saw (or she did?)....:cheers:

I've enjoyed everyone's additions to this picturesque thread and finally got permission to upload the pictures of my wife's best friend when she visited us at the cabin in West Virginia this summer.

She's a 72 year old retired school teacher from Texas but is up to trying everything...even hitting the bottles of moonshine.

I literally had to yank the 056 out of her hands to get her to stop.

As an aside the sweat shirt she is wearing is one of my wife's favorites. It is from the Two Dot Bar in Two Dot, Montana. The one horse town made famous by Hank Williams Jr. - though we were regulars there long before he came out with his song "Two Dot Montana". It is one of those uniquely Montana establishments such the the Dirty Shame Saloon up the Yaak in NW Montana, the Babb Bar on the Blackfoot Indian Reservation (before it went upscale yuppie) and of course Moose's Saloon in Kalispell, especially when Moose Miller was still around.

Enjoy...Carl

I bet that she was a wildcat about 50 years ago. lol

hey cedar

cedar,
could you describe what mrs. cedar is doing in the photo?
is she cutting through the snow or is it just the camera angle?

yeah, i know, silly question but it looks weird to me.:)
:cheers:

p.s. do you have any 'magic powder' left that i could sprinkle on my wife so she will take an interest in cutting wood?!?:)

cedar,
could you describe what mrs. cedar is doing in the photo?
is she cutting through the snow or is it just the camera angle?

yeah, i know, silly question but it looks weird to me.:)
:cheers:

p.s. do you have any 'magic powder' left that i could sprinkle on my wife so she will take an interest in cutting wood?!?:)
Its the camera angle as you can see by the chips there really is a log in the snow about 12 inch dia bone dry BL maple blow down.

I've enjoyed everyone's additions to this picturesque thread and finally got permission to upload the pictures of my wife's best friend when she visited us at the cabin in West Virginia this summer.

She's a 72 year old retired school teacher from Texas but is up to trying everything...even hitting the bottles of moonshine.

I literally had to yank the 056 out of her hands to get her to stop.

attachment.php

attachment.php

As an aside the sweat shirt she is wearing is one of my wife's favorites. It is from the Two Dot Bar in Two Dot, Montana. The one horse town made famous by Hank Williams Jr. - though we were regulars there long before he came out with his song "Two Dot Montana". It is one of those uniquely Montana establishments such the the Dirty Shame Saloon up the Yaak in NW Montana, the Babb Bar on the Blackfoot Indian Reservation (before it went upscale yuppie) and of course Moose's Saloon in Kalispell, especially when Moose Miller was still around.

Enjoy...Carl

Get some PPE on that lady, I would hate to see her cut her cutting carreer short, lol. I gotta save this picture for future use, like the next time some lightweight comes on here complaining about cutting.

A women who can actually cut with a chainsaw. My wife this afternoon also Known as Mntaingal23. Had the neighbor and his dad who is a 79 year old log hauler past logger really impressed with her productivity of her cuttin. She amazes me with her cuttin shes only had a saw 2 years notice the chips flyin from her 260 pro.
attachment.php

Now we know who is really doing the work!!!!!

And who makes the snow fly!!

Kevin

Enjoy...Carl

LOLOL I've actually been "through" and "over" 2-DOT MT... many times;)

Last edited:
Get some PPE on that lady, I would hate to see her cut her cutting carreer short, lol. I gotta save this picture for future use, like the next time some lightweight comes on here complaining about cutting.
what do ya mean, she gots safety bi-focals and mitts on. not ta mention her game face and two hands on that pig.

Thought I'd add to an old thread...
wife likes the full wrap

ree3.jpg

Latest posts

Back