Women with chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Axe Woman?

Loaned the GF my climbing gear and my 372 for a pic in the freezing rain.
n764925439_5084648_4610.jpg

Nice pic, you're a lucky guy!:clap:

Nice look'n piece ya got there.......... the girl is nice too. :laugh:

:cheers:

Thanks a lot! I'll have to get a pic with a bigger power head and longer bar pumping chips out of a smaller softwood! Something for you hardwood guys that can't understand cutting a 1' tree with a 2' bar.

Chad.

Chain Saw Mama

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Zo-zWh4RTQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Zo-zWh4RTQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I've seen a lot of women with chainsaw videos that I decided not to post because I don't want to give attention to people acting stupid with a chainsaw, but this "mama" seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

Thanks,
Joel

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Zo-zWh4RTQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Zo-zWh4RTQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I've seen a lot of women with chainsaw videos that I decided not to post because I don't want to give attention to people acting stupid with a chainsaw, but this "mama" seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

Thanks,
Joel

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! No comment. LOL
Pioneerguy600

Thanks a lot! I'll have to get a pic with a bigger power head and longer bar pumping chips out of a smaller softwood! Something for you hardwood guys that can't understand cutting a 1' tree with a 2' bar.

Chad.

Please don't ever use these words in combination again as we may take them and use them against you!!!!:cheers:

Last edited:
A women who can actually cut with a chainsaw. My wife this afternoon also Known as Mntaingal23. Had the neighbor and his dad who is a 79 year old log hauler past logger really impressed with her productivity of her cuttin. She amazes me with her cuttin shes only had a saw 2 years notice the chips flyin from her 260 pro.
attachment.php

Chainsaw Momma aged 72

I've enjoyed everyone's additions to this picturesque thread and finally got permission to upload the pictures of my wife's best friend when she visited us at the cabin in West Virginia this summer.

She's a 72 year old retired school teacher from Texas but is up to trying everything...even hitting the bottles of moonshine.

I literally had to yank the 056 out of her hands to get her to stop.

attachment.php

attachment.php

As an aside the sweat shirt she is wearing is one of my wife's favorites. It is from the Two Dot Bar in Two Dot, Montana. The one horse town made famous by Hank Williams Jr. - though we were regulars there long before he came out with his song "Two Dot Montana". It is one of those uniquely Montana establishments such the the Dirty Shame Saloon up the Yaak in NW Montana, the Babb Bar on the Blackfoot Indian Reservation (before it went upscale yuppie) and of course Moose's Saloon in Kalispell, especially when Moose Miller was still around.

Enjoy...Carl

A women who can actually cut with a chainsaw. My wife this afternoon also Known as Mntaingal23. Had the neighbor and his dad who is a 79 year old log hauler past logger really impressed with her productivity of her cuttin. She amazes me with her cuttin shes only had a saw 2 years notice the chips flyin from her 260 pro.

Well, there are a few of us. I have those same boots. Are they the caulks?

Well, there are a few of us. I have those same boots. Are they the caulks?

Yep good for getting up and down the slippery hill and not falling.
I have used them alot these past weeks.
I walked down to the mail box last night waiting on Hubby to get home from work.
Our neighbor couldn't get her all wheel drive car up the hill and Brian had to leave the Taurus by the road as it wasn't getting up the hill either.
We have rain now but probably had another 4-5 inches of snow last night.
Hopefully it does get warmer because if this stuff freezes we are gonna be skating around.

Latest posts

Back