You guys been doing it all wrong .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have someone put some weaves in your hair and never wash it. In about two weeks you'll have the look you want..

No, you need to eat more whole wheat, stop drinking water until severely constipated, poop long strings, then attach to head.

That's what it looks like anyway. :p

Jim Timber- Likely he would be frozen solid considering he temps that last few days and not thaw out till spring - just set him out side for the wolves- similar to a salt lick for deer. ( a bit crochety this morning)

PAINFUL! If you click on the signature line on that video it will take you to his youtube site. Unfortunately has has 330 videos. I watched him take 6 minutes to light a lantern and about blew his face off and the whole time he was defending his how to burn green wood video! There is also some comments about Bongs and such so yes I do believe this guy is about as sharp as a marble! Lost too many brain cells to be playing with fire!
Thanks for the chuckle. I now feel great about myself! So it was good for something! LMAO

PAINFUL! If you click on the signature line on that video it will take you to his youtube site. Unfortunately has has 330 videos. I watched him take 6 minutes to light a lantern and about blew his face off and the whole time he was defending his how to burn green wood video! There is also some comments about Bongs and such so yes I do believe this guy is about as sharp as a marble! Lost too many brain cells to be playing with fire!
Thanks for the chuckle. I now feel great about myself! So it was good for something! LMAO
He should leave that alone before he makes a video, just sayin.

I watched till he started cutting the first cookie, and went back after some comments here and he has 330 videos. I didn't watch any, but from some of the titles, I sure hope he's not allowed to own or touch a gun...

Dogsout, I like your avatar, but looks more like the puppiesareout.:clap::clap:

+1 on minute 35. Wow, what a piece of work that guy is. I watched various segments of it on youtube and read some of the comments. He stores wood on top of his stove so it drys. Here are a few of his answers to viewers comments, "It's the reason I wear dreadlocks it's to look like the holy sacrament Ganga,", " Impossible I don't have a chimney to burn my trailer down. No chimney to worry about I swab the stove pipe a few times a season though.", " How else would I chop my finger off ? I excaped wood shop with all 10 digits.lol It's the chain saw that I'm warry of being bit by."

I think Id rather freeze to death than spend 45 minutes getting a fire started with green wood. Id definitely rather freeze to death than hang out with that guy and have to use that homelight chainsaw.
Is he for real he is a bloody peanut:dizzy:And as already stated I didn't inhale either

Who needs to season wood when you can burn green to stay warm ?

I was told to never burn green wood in the fireplace wood stove or making campfires
smokes to much wont burn wright makes to much cresote and tar in the chimmney
thats asking for a chimminey fire or worse your house could burn down

I was told to never burn green wood in the fireplace wood stove or making campfires
smokes to much wont burn wright makes to much cresote and tar in the chimmney
thats asking for a chimminey fire or worse your house could burn down

I agree; using green wood in a campfire is pure lunacy!! The personal creosote cloud you create overhead will rain acid during the night!

:D

Latest posts

Back