You no you got it bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beefie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
When you are sitting in the treestand waiting and watching for deer movement. Looking at what you thought you might have heard , and then you realize you have been staring at a dead tree trying to figure out how much wood you can get out of it . And not even realize that you have 2 does and a BUCK infront of you . And it took the buckgrunting to get you out of your firewood daze. Now you can't even move to pull the bow back or your busted.

This FIREWOOD addiction is getting worse , I think I might have to look into getting some help:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

P.S. buck was small 8pointer about 12" to 14" inside spread. Still can not believe I did not see them come in.

When you are sitting in the treestand waiting and watching for deer movement. Looking at what you thought you might have heard , and then you realize you have been staring at a dead tree trying to figure out how much wood you can get out of it . And not even realize that you have 2 does and a BUCK infront of you . And it took the buckgrunting to get you out of your firewood daze. Now you can't even move to pull the bow back or your busted.

This FIREWOOD addiction is getting worse , I think I might have to look into getting some help:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

P.S. buck was small 8pointer about 12" to 14" inside spread. Still can not believe I did not see them come in.

My old lady says If I dont stop pointing to logs and talking about firewood, shes gonna kick ,my sack.

FAD local chapter

Looking for a support group in my area as well. Saw a big oak getting dropped on my way to work. Got to day dreaming about it, thought about stopping to ask what they had planned for it and then noticed the chimney puffing some smoke...got real disappointed.

Back