New Brave 34 Ton log splitter.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Vandelay

Bovinius Maximus
Reaction score
Christmas is just around the corner and the old man's been looking at log splitters so we had to beat him to the punch. Got together with my mom, brother and sister and bought this Brave splitter for pop for Christmas. We went way over budget so I bought half of it for myself and split the rest of the costs with the family. No big deal for us as me and the old man do all of our cutting and splitting together anyway. He went camping for the weekend and I've got it set up in the garage so it will be the first thing he sees when he hits the door opener. Went the extra mile and cut up 40 rounds for some splitting too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is one sweet splitter you got there! I have A Brave 28 ton and love it, sure he wil too. Good luck and merry christmas when the time arrives.

Kevin

Last edited:
I have had a 26 ton Brave for over 5 years now and really like it, no problems at all. Enjoy your time together using it!

Nice splitter. And nice Bad Boy mower...which model is it?

Kevin

real nice

Your father and you will love the splitter, you must be one fine son , to think of such a nice Christmas present, I have a 22 ton Iron and Oak, and I love it , splitter will last a life time .

TEDMI

iron and oak 26t here great splitters same thing different name, you did good pops will be proud.

Congrats to a new Brave 19.6 ton splitter.....you can call it "20 ton"....
You need to "pop" pressure from 2000PSI up to 3460PSI to make 34 ton....I doubt there are components rated for more than 3000PSI>> 29.5ton....Hope manufacturer at least promise you 3000PSI WARRANTY!!

Another example of FRAUD like advertising!!! "many would call this a 40 ton or more":ices_rofl:

http://www.sellcom.com/brave.html#Brave 34tonHV
Brave_34_ton.jpg

need to know

Need to know what your father said when he opened up garage door and saw the splitter.

TEDMI.

He said, "can this thing get moved so I can park my camper in here". :ices_rofl:

:D. Good for you, he will really enjoy the splitter. He sounds like my Dad. He is 67 years old and was always to stubborn to buy a opener for his shop door (14x10) insulated rolling door. So last year my siblings and I went in on an opener for Christmas. You could tell he appreciated it but he was going to make sure we all knew he could still open that door and didn't "need" an opener.

Latest posts

Back