can anyone help??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpcutter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm looking for advice on the American brand log splitter...are they good?? Pros and cons of there splitters?..anyone own one or ever use one?..I posted this message and no one responded yesterday, would really appreciate any feedback if anyone could help, thankyou..

The guys at the Fire wood and heating section are the guys to ask.Some guys flot back and forth but mostly saw heads here.Good luck,mine is home made!

Know nothing about American

I don't know anything about them, but a guy in my hometown makes one called the Log Boss. It is the best one I have ever used. I have two of them, and they are unbelievable. It has a power booster which runs the splitting pressure up to somewhere around 20 tons of pressure. It will cut Red Elm which is the toughest wood I know of in two, across the grain. Very powerful. It has an automatic return when the ram gets to the end. It is also fast, cause it has a two speed pump. If at all interested PM me and I will find out prices etc. I HIGHLY recommend them. JR

Back