Stihl 090 Big Bore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotax Robert

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A stock 090 being 8 point something cube, did anybody ever make a 10 cube kit/build up for these saws? Curious because I talked to a guy today that says he has one that was modded to 10 cube and thinks they may have even went bigger on some.

Rotax Robert

At one time, I thought I saw someone mention a 159cc 090, but I could be mistaken. its still a HUGE saw in itself. probably its my imagination saying the 150somethign cc mod, but I'm not positive.

yes they made a 10 cube 090 jug I have been told that one is floating around washington and one is floating around northern california maybe the guys that own them will read this and speak up

Hey Gypo......Looks like Rotax is trying to find a 10 cube 090 of his own. I'd heard old Art gave him the toe for being drunk all the time. Hahaha! THF built an 090 for Dennis Harvey to kick the Clown Posse's a$$, but I know there's no way he'd build one for Rotax. You or ehp will probably have to give him a chain to put on it, cause nobody else will loan him one. Ahhhhhhhha! Later

HAHAHA!
Buddy Dennis

I thought THF was my buddy, and besides DC I quit drinking when I figured out they invented the funnel. Just the same I would like to build one up even though I am not the great saw builder you guys are. Don't know if Art gave me the boot or not, but just in case I thought I would try and hang out with the guys here a bit and try to fit in.

Rotax

Latest posts

Back