Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys the GTG is now March Sat 26th and Sun 27th. A little later in the month but should be nice weather.

Good Morning Hal.

I'm not going to be around today so, I will combine all the info into one post tonight.

I like the Little Stihl service van.

Good stuff Steven,and good call.Warmer weather AND Hal will be great!

Sweet, cant wait to meet Hal. Gonna be a blast. Now, im gonna have to go buy some more saws. Dont wanna come over there empty handed.:hmm3grin2orange:

Ok guys the GTG is now March Sat 26th and Sun 27th. A little later in the month but should be nice weather.

Good Morning Hal.

I'm not going to be around today so, I will combine all the info into one post tonight.

I like the Little Stihl service van.

Might be able to ride the new bike down in late March. Of course that would limit me to two saws. Maybe we could have a category of "fewest saws brought to a GTG."

So, this is where you guys hang out. Might I say that the mental picture of heels, thong, poodle skirt, (with OR without chainsaw chaps) is just about enough to send a sane person running the other direction.
So, since I don't fit the description of sane, I'll just say "Howdy" from the Bentonville area. Good to see some other folks round here! Am I reading correctly about a GTG planned in the near future? I'm interested, if its not too late.....

Wait till you see the scrapbooking party! Large, gruff men wearing poodle skirts creating precious memories for the grandkids! :hmm3grin2orange:

If you show up to the GTG with that toy for me, You can park up front in the handicap parking space, way closer to the action. :hmm3grin2orange:
That thing is up to $15.50 you may have to throw in a 066 powered wheelchair to sweeten the deal. The van is only matchbox size I thought it was bigger than that when I first looked at it

That thing is up to $15.50 you may have to throw in a 066 powered wheelchair to sweeten the deal. The van is only matchbox size I thought it was bigger than that when I first looked at it

Man that sounds a tad high, but I don't know what non saw Stihl stuff is worth.

You guys are great!

See you in March.

Hal

I can't wait.

Wait till you see the scrapbooking party! Large, gruff men wearing poodle skirts creating precious memories for the grandkids! :hmm3grin2orange:

To all members:
This GTG will not be like Stumpy's GTG, where poodle skirts were provided. This is a byops, Bring your own poodle skirt and don't act like you don't own one.

Our GTG

Ok here it is March 26th & 27th for our GTG.

Just post that you are interested.

I have looked forward to every GTG that I have been to, but this one I really look forward to the commute. It won’t be here at the house so we will be camping out with you all. I have got to get the garmen out and go get the latitude and longitude then I will send directions.

The zip 74338 will get you within 15 miles or so.

We are doing his and hers portable bathrooms, a local company is bringing them.

There will be electric if anyone needs to run something.

I have a vice I'll bring like Dan's but the more the better; also bringing a 4x8 work bench if anyone has trouble with there saw.

It will be at the other place behind the hay barn. I should have the barn empty by March, we can stay in it if bad weather. We should be able to but a bunch of tents inside.

There will be a front end loader tractor on site, to move logs and pull out stuck Chevys

New Thread maybe it will draw in some new members.

Last edited:
Our GTG

Ok here it is March 26th & 27th for our GTG.

Just post that you are interested.

I have looked forward to every GTG that I have been to, but this one I really look forward to the commute. It won’t be here at the house so we will be camping out with you all. I have got to get the garmen out and go get the latitude and longitude then I will send directions.

The zip 74338 will get you within 15 miles or so.

We are doing his and hers portable bathrooms, a local company is bringing them.

There will be electric if anyone needs to run something.

I have a vice I'll bring like Dan's but the more the better; also bringing a 4x8 work bench if anyone has trouble with there saw.

It will be at the other place behind the hay barn. I should have the barn empty by March, we can stay in it if bad weather. We should be able to but a bunch of tents inside.

There will be a front end loader tractor on site, to move logs and pull out stuck Chevys

New Thread maybe it will draw in some new members.

Brwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm in Steven.:D

Sounds like the frontloader isnt really needed, SS can carry whole trees under one arm and these "stuck chevys" you speak of are like the notorious "DOO-DOO" bird, heard of but never seen!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Sounds like the frontloader isnt really needed, SS can carry whole trees under one arm and these "stuck chevys" you speak of are like the notorious "DOO-DOO" bird, heard of but never seen!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

I have seen all too many bro. When I played in my old bronco 72 it seemed every chevy driver had to try and follow me and I decided to keep a chain on hand after several trips to get one:rolleyes: I would always laugh when I told them I was still in two wheel and they would be looking at my lockers and scratchin their heads. My old 66 has pulled it's share out too but not as many as the bronc.

Latest posts

Back