Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be. Him and Wyatt are pretty close.:hmm3grin2orange:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZLVi4v7lSM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZLVi4v7lSM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
:hmm3grin2orange:
:hmm3grin2orange:

I'll try to get Sherry to make another cake, but not sure we will decorate it this time. :hmm3grin2orange:

I had said March 5th and 6th but want to adjust it to fit Hal he couldn't make the last one but had made the first one. Might be 18th and 19th.

Rope where you at on this one?
John E where you at on this one?

I will spend a little time the next couple months getting cookie material carried up there. I should be able to have all sizes, but bring a long bar. :hmm3grin2orange:

This GTG is a ways off just trying to get a feel for how many of past members are in on this one.

Should I start a new thread or do it in this one?

I won't be in the states - as planned now- until 20 or 21 March. If the next weekend (25,26,27) is too late, let me know and I will see if I can adjust a bit here. I don't want to screw up everyone plans.

Hal

Thought this was neat
attachment.php

I won't be in the states - as planned now- until 20 or 21 March. If the next weekend (25,26,27) is too late, let me know and I will see if I can adjust a bit here. I don't want to screw up everyone plans.

Hal

Ok guys the GTG is now March Sat 26th and Sun 27th. A little later in the month but should be nice weather.

Good Morning Hal.

I'm not going to be around today so, I will combine all the info into one post tonight.

I like the Little Stihl service van.

Last edited:
Back