Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could really use a vacation in March but I dont have the funds right now. Do you think a few of you guys could pool some cash together to fund my way down south? :biggrinbounce2:

We always wanted a famous member :hmm3grin2orange: to make one of our GTGs, what say all the rest of you?

Last edited:
I have looked forward to every GTG that I have been to, but this one I really look forward to the commute. It wont be here at the house so we will be camping out with you all. I have got to get the garmen out and go get the latitude and longitude then I will send directions.

The zip 74338 will get you within 15 miles or so.

We are doing his and hers portable bathrooms, a local company is bringing them.

There will be electric if anyone needs to run something (Rick).

I have a vice I'll bring like Dan's but the more the better, also bringing a 4x8 work bench if anyone has trouble with there saw. (Stumpy)

Last edited:
I have looked forward to every GTG that I have been to, but this one I really look forward to the commute. It wont be here at the house so we will be camping out with you all. I have got to get the garmen out and go get the latitude and longitude then I will send directions.

The zip 74338 will get you within 15 miles or so.

We are doing his and hers portable bathrooms, a local company is bringing them.

There will be electric if anyone needs to run something (Rick).

I have a vice I'll bring like Dan's but the more the better, also bringing a 4x8 work bench if anyone has trouble with there saw. (Stumpy)
:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I'll try to get Sherry to make another cake, but not sure we will decorate it this time. :hmm3grin2orange:

I had said March 5th and 6th but want to adjust it to fit Hal he couldn't make the last one but had made the first one. Might be 18th and 19th.

Rope where you at on this one?
John E where you at on this one?

I will spend a little time the next couple months getting cookie material carried up there. I should be able to have all sizes, but bring a long bar. :hmm3grin2orange:

This GTG is a ways off just trying to get a feel for how many of past members are in on this one.

Should I start a new thread or do it in this one?

This could be called a little off topic, I have done worse. :yourock: Train Train by Blackfoot.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBP15lRprPs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBP15lRprPs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back