where can i get teeth removal socket hex?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redemption

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
HI,

I am new, been reading this board for a couple days now, been absorbing the info provided here by the vets.

I looked all the auto stores for a 1/2 inch socket with a 1/2 inch hex to remove the theeth of my rayco 1625. I spent a full day and was unable to find it locally, Where can I get this thing?

Also I spent 250 dollars buying a set of rayco teeth, I seen some post here about cheaper versions. Could someone point me to the right dirrection and tell me where I can get cheaper teeth for the Rayco.

Thanks

I get socket from snap-on tools, or Napa auto parts. both are guaranteed against breakage, but I have not broken one yet, but they will round off if you do not clean out the caps screws throughly before using the tool. As for Rayco teeth, I started getting mine retipped and they sem to work fine at 1/2 the cost of new. I might start doing it myself, but my welding experience is minimal so I feel better letting a pro do it.
Welcome to site.

I got mine form the Auto parts store. It may be a daunting challenge for a man but try asking for assistance-If they haven't got one they should be able to order it. My NAPA store gets stuff for me overnight-at no additional charge.

Latest posts

Back