The perfect grounds person wishlist / duties

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wales

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am trying to find an article written with the help of ArboristSite.com members. The article was hosted on a members website / link. The website was concerned with a tree company that seemed to do a lot of crane removal work. The article that I am looking for had a list of all the duties of the "perfect grounds person". The article was an extensive list of everything you could hope for in a grounds person. I thought I had bookmarked the site, but I can not find the link anywhere. Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Draig Goch

Thanks for the quick response. I can now go spread the word.

Draig Goch

I still get all goosepimpley remembering how much fun that thread was to contribute too. :dizzy: Still a great piece of work, that I hope lots of folks are using. ;)

Shw mae? or should it be Sut mae? Thor's Hammer ,
A long time ago I was lucky enough to attend a Welsh Primary school and spoke nothing but Welsh.But now saddly I have moved away from the Valleys to the Sunshine State and have forgotten what I knew. I tell myself I will learn again.

But you know the saying
"You can take the Boy out of Wales, but you can never take Wales of of the Boy"
Hwyl fawr!

Back