The perfect grounds person wishlist / duties

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wales

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am trying to find an article written with the help of ArboristSite.com members. The article was hosted on a members website / link. The website was concerned with a tree company that seemed to do a lot of crane removal work. The article that I am looking for had a list of all the duties of the "perfect grounds person". The article was an extensive list of everything you could hope for in a grounds person. I thought I had bookmarked the site, but I can not find the link anywhere. Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Draig Goch

Thanks for the quick response. I can now go spread the word.

Draig Goch

I still get all goosepimpley remembering how much fun that thread was to contribute too. :dizzy: Still a great piece of work, that I hope lots of folks are using. ;)

Shw mae? or should it be Sut mae? Thor's Hammer ,
A long time ago I was lucky enough to attend a Welsh Primary school and spoke nothing but Welsh.But now saddly I have moved away from the Valleys to the Sunshine State and have forgotten what I knew. I tell myself I will learn again.

But you know the saying
"You can take the Boy out of Wales, but you can never take Wales of of the Boy"
Hwyl fawr!

Latest posts

Back