Lots of logging pictures here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindy Hughes

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
www.stumpbranchlogging.com

Our company was filmed for 13 weeks by the History Channel for the upcoming series Axe Men. If you stop by sign our guest book, we'd love to hear from you! We are just getting going on our site, check back often.

Thanks,
Mindy

wow looks like the show is going to be pretty neat, although need some more pictures and what not, espcially the bios of the rest of the crew. but overall its a pretty sweet website.

Cool Site Mindy, can't wait for the series to start. Great work on the photography, what do you shoot with, DSLR ?

Finally...someone makes a show about West Coast logging. :clap: I use to get a kick out of watching those shows about logging and it's all out east or in the midwest. WAY different game out here. One of the biggest differences besides the wood, is how much more massive the equipment used out here is. And full wraps...

Our company was filmed for 13 weeks by the History Channel for the upcoming series Axe Men. If you stop by sign our guest book, we'd love to hear from you! We are just getting going on our site, check back often.

Thanks,
Mindy

Won't load for me either...tried twice

Finally...someone makes a show about West Coast logging. :clap: I use to get a kick out of watching those shows about logging and it's all out east or in the midwest. WAY different game out here. One of the biggest differences besides the wood, is how much more massive the equipment used out here is. And full wraps...

I seem to find the opposite. With most info I find being of the west.
I have full wraps, use them and like them, especially when topping veneer or working blow down.

Thanks,
Mindy

Mindy,
Nice site, will be even nicer when more complete, can't wait to catch the show.

Latest posts

Back