New 090 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave k

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well it took a few months and some serious arm twisting,but, I finally bought a 090 AV (German made !) with 48" bar and not yet started !
Im looking forward to fueling it up and working it ! Will probably change the bar to a 36" and keep the 48" for milling. The next step a 72" bar for the big Beech we have over here .

Well it took a few months and some serious arm twisting,but, I finally bought a 090 AV (German made !) with 48" bar and not yet started !
Im looking forward to fueling it up and working it ! Will probably change the bar to a 36" and keep the 48" for milling. The next step a 72" bar for the big Beech we have over here .

Wow...That thing looks brand new. Did the previous owner repaint it?

...Carl

yeah it does look like brand new, is it b new?

its looks new but has anybody ever used one their heavy if i remember 26 lbs not a fun saw four climbing big wood tom trees

Very good Gink, that made me smile a lot !! yes it is brand new-
never even had a drop of fuel in it.
Notice that it is marked "Made in Germany" that would date it after the wall came down ?
It came with original box tools etc.

Going to make a few collectors scream putting fuel in that beast. Nice saw good luck with it.

The pictures look almost identical to the new MS 070 a Stihl dealer here in Belize has for sale. It is a current model made in Germany. Is the 090 a current model or old stock?

I was thinking the same thing?? never seen that??? Is it a copy?? or genuine?

It is genuine...
090.jpg

Latest posts

Back