• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 020av flywheel or just the pawl pins

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks!
not in a huge hurry. I found the saw at an estate sale...got it for $30. piston was shot but all parts are here. I'm just trying to replace some of the worn out stuff and will eventually...probably...maybe...sell it :p I've gotten it to "run" with new piston/rings, fuel lines, cleaned it up... but it needs a carb kit...here in a couple days... The 16" hard-nose bar is not stock but I managed to get it repaired to functional state by pinching the rails and dressing it. It came with 3 1/4"p chains so won't bother converting it to 3/8" lo/pro.
This is the same saw used when I started with a single-man tree service who decided he needed a ground guy. :D Dang, that was a long time ago, LOL Top handle, no guard or brake :p

Back