020AVS parts needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJay03

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Im looking for a 020avs clutch cover and muffler cant seem to find any on ebay except a new one that is $$$.
I also could use the chain brake parts since they are missing and a fuel tank.

Thanks

Im looking for a 020avs clutch cover and muffler cant seem to find any on ebay except a new one that is $$$.
I also could use the chain brake parts since they are missing and a fuel tank.

Thanks
I might be able to find a muffler and maybe a clutch cover, but it may be a day or two before I get time to look. I'm not saying they didn't have a chain brake, maybe the later models did, but I have never seen an 020 with a brake

Thanks whenever you get around to it is fine. This model was the electronic quickstop with the chain brake some parts are still in the broken clutch cover but I dont have the guard or the bar that attaches to it either. Not a huge deal I guess if I dont get the brake hooked back up could just use a non chain brake clutch cover. I know the Super muffler is a bit different and probably flows a bit better. Not sure if the plain mufflers are 2 piece or not like the super ones either.

Last edited:
Bump
Still looking for a clutch cover, muffler, fuel tank,and a few other small parts.

Cool I dont need the outer shell or starter cover just the part that the handle attaches to in the back.
this part
STIHL Chainsaw Trimmer Fuel Tank Housing 020 FS 200 202 - eBay (item 350424884145 end time Mar-22-11 10:01:12 PDT)

had a minute to look around today.....................

i do not have the outer shell for you.

i do have a spare muffler. it is an odd one...
it has a different outlet than both my super and non-super 020av saws that i have here. the muffler has a very long oval opening with a slide in screen and retaining screw. it needs a good cleaning and i don't have the screen or screw but i'm sure you can improvise them if needed.

pm me an address.

Sending you a PM on the muffler.

Still looking for a fuel tank and clutch cover. Need a handle top cover also the old one is cracked.

All I need now is the cover for the top handle. The one I got is cracked pretty bad and dont see any on ebay.

Thanks

i have one but it isn't pretty.
it has a lengthwise crack running from the interlock slot toward the front about two inches long. but it isn't broken completely.

i dunno if it is any better than what you have already but you can have it if you want it.

Back