020T / 200T casings.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Procut

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Can anyone here clarify for me any differences between the casings of these two different saws? Are they one and the same or are their differences , large or small. Are the plastics interchangeable between the two , crank , piston etc? Any help , would help. Thanks.

the late 020T and the 200t are almost 100% interchangeable, except for the obvious flippy caps. i got three early 200t blocks that came out before flippy caps!!!

the late 020T and the 200t are almost 100% interchangeable, except for the obvious flippy caps. i got three early 200t blocks that came out before flippy caps!!!

Thank you! If twist to flippy is the only difference then I will start looking for the 020T casing along with the 200T casing I have been searching for already. I have noticed quiet a difference in price for the different casings , so if they are in fact the same I should just go with the 020T casing being that it is cheaper.

Back