• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 026- 024 parts for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I've partially parted out several 026 AND 024 saws in the past and was going through them looking for a couple other parts for a saw I was regenerating a bit.
I see I have little for extra covers , but I have extra brake levers and parts, complete mufflers, crank cases and a bottom end or 2, non adjustable oilers, rim hubs, misc small parts, etc. couple tank handles also. Most of this comes from seized saws.
Let me know if your looking for something I may have, Just have to ask.

post a list of what you have. I may be interested in some of the bits for a project.
I know I need a flywheel, any chance you have a carb for a 026?

PM not yet rec'd.
Sent it to the wrong member. You are up.
Tanks I have a few to sell. Have a couple other units I could take a tank hndle from also. pics of 2. The 1st is off an 024, very clean, very very little for scratches and abraisons,throttle trigger w/spring and carb studs is about it for any thing else still attached. $45
The 2nd shows some fine little scratches and abraisons, nothing deep or cracked, slightly oil stained, half way cleaned . If you wanted to spend the time it could be cleaned up better. Selling it as a bare tank-handle, does still have the impulse and carb boot,not sure of their condition $35
(+ shipping)
The part# on both is 1121 351 0500.
#1 tank here, will try to get pics of other posted. My internet has been working very poor and slow at home.

Attachments

• DSCN3110.JPG
    DSCN3110.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN3111.JPG
    DSCN3111.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN3113.JPG
    DSCN3113.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN3117.JPG
    DSCN3117.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 27
Here is #2, if ya want a closer up of a smaller area I have some more pics for both, just specify what ya want to see. They are not uploading consistent for me but if I spend the time eventually they do.

Attachments

• DSCN3135.JPG
    DSCN3135.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN3136.JPG
    DSCN3136.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN3137.JPG
    DSCN3137.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN3139.JPG
    DSCN3139.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 20
post a list of what you have. I may be interested in some of the bits for a project.
I know I need a flywheel, any chance you have a carb for a 026?
I listed some in the 1st post I have and likely don't, don't have time to do a complete list but I think I have a majority of what an 026 takes.. Being I have a couple may be 3 to piece back together it would take a lot of gathering and sorting through for good parts to figure all I have to sell off for parts at this point. I
I do have a couple or more flywheels for parts. Will check how many carbs I have as another member is interested also. Probably 2 carbs I will sell. Does it matter what brand-model carb you might take ?

Here is #2, if ya want a closer up of a smaller area I have some more pics for both, just specify what ya want to see. They are not uploading consistent for me but if I spend the time eventually they do.

Thanks for the pics. Great looking handles. I have decided to pass, however. I have come to the conclusion I have enough time to hold out and find a complete parts saw.

Roy

Back