• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 026- 024 parts for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any 024 parts left?Looking for a chain brake handle and felling dogs,
Thanks
I am way late on this, but I have at least a couple extra's on these, also have a couple Walbro carbs that I took off good working saws. I am pretty sure both are adjustable. There is a Tillotson carb also and a Walbro off an 55 Husky. I have at least 1 024 cylinder- crankcase assy I think the piston is wore out, may be the cylinder is also. there is a couple or more bottom ends I expect are 026.

How many parts are left?
I have a few or more of some extra parts and some I am short on. I've parted some of several and I have 1 or more I intend on restoring to working condition. I think there is 2 or 3 crankcase assys and a couple other complete blocks with cylinder and worn piston , a few brake levers, a nice non pro tank handle, a few non adjustable oil pumps and this and that.

any size and pitch will work / i just want a drum with replaceable rim and too saw without adjustable oiler

Back