• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 028 AV wood boss ignition coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackjcc

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for an ignition coil. Have no spark with the current one, so I'm guessing its wore out. Please just post the price you'd like to get for your new or used part. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up but you can put a coil from an ms290/029 in your 028 and it will work just fine. Bunches of them on eBay for like 20 bucks. ;)

Just a heads up but you can put a coil from an ms290/029 in your 028 and it will work just fine. Bunches of them on eBay for like 20 bucks. ;)

Well thank you for that info! I was looking at all the different types that have come on the 28 over the years and I was getting concerned I'd find the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your saw has points, just cut the wires from them and leave the points under the flywheel.

Latest posts

Back