Stihl 023 problems

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The impulse line is new
The line that goes in to the tank & on the carb is new
Coil is new, spark plug as well

I am thinking about the spring that does the choke as well, maybe it's stuck. It should pop up 1 position when I give it gas ?

And the fuel vent line has like a spring an 2 'alan' screws flatheads inside. It is also teared at bottom so doesnt perfectly stay on. Idiot that I am I started turning those screws to see whats the difference ... I'm an pretty impulsive ADHD'r ....

My dad wil do a compression test on monday. I feel like the other machine (EINHELL rbk 464) has way more compression/resistance pull cord djeeeees ...

I think that you are right. Looks like a proprietary molded hose.
The diagram I posted is from DIY spare parts located in England. I go there often because they have diagrams on just about everything and list part numbers which often are not available here in the US. Especially on older saws. I get the part number and then search here at home. They show the impulse hose PN 19 in the diagram as 1123 141 8600. Search stihl and that number. wala! good number. And readily available. :cool: OT

Back