• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 036 Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chvymn99

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I bought back in March/April time frame, just to smooth over the road of getting all my saws ported. I've probably only put in about 8 tanks through it, running Stihl Silver at 32:1. It has been Muffler Modified. I just need to move around some my fleet. It make some a good firewood saw.

I'm asking $300 plus shipping. You can do Paypal as a gift.

Thank you for looking..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 192
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 157
No offense, as that looks like a nice saw and you may be as honest as the day was hot today, but most folks are gonna be more than a bit skeptical buying from someone with no previous posts on this site. Not really much you can do about that other than hang around, introduce yourself and become a bit established before trying to sell something. That said, looks like a nice saw at a nice price.

Just my 2 cents.

No offense, as that looks like a nice saw and you may be as honest as the day was hot today, but most folks are gonna be more than a bit skeptical buying from someone with no previous posts on this site. Not really much you can do about that other than hang around, introduce yourself and become a bit established before trying to sell something. That said, looks like a nice saw at a nice price.

Just my 2 cents.

I have known him for several years and have done business with him.

Buy with confidence my friends. :rock:

He had several saws ported (by Terry and Randy). He has dealt with several members here, just not in this particular place.

That's a good deal. I sold my 036 Pro for $350 with a 20" bar and chain, and didn't feel too good about it at the time.

Good luck on your sale... And please don't go down on your price, it's well worth what you're asking (as you probably know), but some people around here tend to make lowball offers... :laugh:

Wasn't trying to start anything, but glad that the seller is vouched for and known around these parts. best of luck with sale!

We do need to be cautious of newbs though. Unless they can be vouched for? I won't do any business with them. Been burned in the past.

But Chvymn99 is a straight shooter and is the ideal person I like to do business with. Very fair on his pricing and everything is as stated.

Back