036 vs 036 pro. To replace 360 homelite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stovepipe

Tool enthusiast
Reaction score
Any significant worries of note to concern myself on buying a CL listed 036?
"Seems used". What do you give on an 17 year old saw? Got $225 on it with two chains n case.

Guys says runs well.
Is the 036 pro worth the wait?

I would seriously consider that 036. It is a nice saw if the one being offered is actually in good shape. Heck, I would not take that amount for my even older 026.

I'm a little bummed. Lost out on the 036. Was ordering the ups pick up and got the word it sold.

Seemed like the right saw for filling my stove

The 036/036 Pro is a great saw. The really big difference is the pro has the decompression switch. The same thing on the MS360. Also the air filters are different. I have an 036 Pro and I love it. Look for a good one or a MS360 used and you should have no issue finding a good one from $250 to $350.

I'd jump all on that bad boy for the price he's asking, and a few goodies thrown in...absolutely, for an 036.

I will also admit I have almost never used the decompression switch on my 036 Pro. $225 is a great deal for that saw. Be patient, others will come up but you have to be quick.

Thanks for the feedback. Will be watching. Couple on CL noryh of $400. One $525.

Uppermid-west used saws are gold

Back